Version 2.2 of mod_wsgi can be obtained from:
Note: This version was quickly superseded by version 2.3 of mod_wsgi. Version 2.2 should not be used.
1. Use official way of setting process names on FreeBSD, NetBSD and OpenBSD. For details see:
This is a backport of change from version 3.0 of mod_wsgi.
1. Fix bug whereby if mod_python is loaded at same time as mod_wsgi the WSGIImportScript directive can cause Apache child processes to crash. For details see:
2. Fix bug where mod_wsgi daemon process startup could fail due to old stale UNIX listener socket file as described in:
3. Fix bug where listener socket file descriptors for daemon processes were being leaked in Apache parent process on a graceful restart. Also fixes problem where UNIX listener socket was left in filesystem on both graceful restart and graceful shutdown. For details see:
4. Fix bug where response was truncated when a null character appeared as first character in block of data being returned from wsgi.file_wrapper. Only occurred when code fell back to using iteration over supplied file like object, rather than optimised method such as sendfile().